- This tournament is only open for players in MENA region.
- To register, a player must have an active Blizzard Account that is in good standing.
- Players must be at least 13 years old.
- All ranks are allowed.
- Tournament registration will close on 5th of January.
- Tournament qualification will start on 6th of January.
- A team must have 6 players as a minimum, with 3 additional players allowed as substitutes.
- Each team can have only 1 player who’s not from MENA region.
- No players may join any team after this time unless permission is given from an administrator.
- Each team must assign a “Team Captain” before the beginning of the tournament. That captain will be the primary contact for communications and primary contact for all prizing.
- Inappropriate team names will be denied at any time. Effected teams will be required to change and play under another approved name.
- Top 8 teams must provide a team logo.
- The tournament consists of 64 teams in total.
- Bracket will be single elimination mode.
- Teams play a Best-of-5 maps match throughout the entire tournament.
the left / upper team must pick the first map and host the tournament lobby. The right team can pick sides.
- Each match will include game modes in this order: Control – Escort – Assault – Hybrid – Control
Maps / Mode:
- Control – Busan / Nepal
- Escort – Dorado / Route 66
- Assault – Hanamura / Volskaya Industries
- Hybrid – Blizzard World / Numbani
- In case of a draw, a tiebreaker map will be played immediately.
- The winning team from the previous map picks which side they play on.
- First tiebreaker map to be played (if needed): Ilios (best-of-3).
- Second tiebreaker map to be played (if needed): oasis (best-of-3).
- The losing team from each map will pick the next map and can host the lobby if they choose to. The winning team from each map will pick which side they play of the following map.
- The 5th match (if needed) will be Control. it will be played on the last remaining control map from the map pool. (i.e. if map Nepal was picked in the first match, Busan will be picked for the 5th match).
It is the responsibility of both teams to check player eligibility before the start of a match. Teams who play with ineligible rosters will be disqualified. If a player is unsure of another player’s eligibility before a match starts, they must request administrators support before playing their match.
- Teams can substitute players between maps. But they cannot substitute players between stages of “control maps”.
- Presets: Competitive
- Modes, All: Kill Cam Disabled
- Modes, All: Skins Disabled
- Modes, All: Game Mode Start – Manual
- Lobby: Max Spectators 0
- “Invite Only” must be selected within the Custom Game Lobby.
- If the hosting team did not choose the right settings, it will result in forfeiture of the map.
- Players must start within 10 minutes of the assigned match time unless a dispute to an administrator has been made. Delays beyond 10 minutes will result in forfeiture of the map.
- Team Captains must report the results of the match, including map wins, on their toornament.com match page.
- Each team is allowed up to 5 minutes of pause time per map.
- After the 5 minutes are up, teams must forfeit or continue play, unless there is a dispute being sent to tournament administrators.
- Teams are responsible for any of their own technical issues, Matches are to be continued as normal if any issues arise. Pause time can be used, but additional pause time for technical issues will not be awarded. A tournament administrator may assess a game restart in case of a server crash or other unforeseen circumstances (ex: Incorrect game settings).
- [ALL] chat is not allowed during all matches of the tournament, only in case of a pause.
- Tournament staff and administrators are permitted to join and spectate at any time.
- Players must alert administrators before the start of the match for all roster and game settings disputes. Contacting administrators after a game has already been agreed upon and played by both teams may result in staying as the game of record, regardless of correct or incorrect game settings, at the tournament administrators’ discretion.
in case of forfeits and no-shows, Teams who forfeit will receive a match loss. Teams who receive forfeit wins will receive a match win.Proof of results are required in case of a dispute. Screenshots and/or recorded video may be used as evidence in case of disputes.
- Players may not take any action or perform any gesture directed at another player, event official, fan, or any other party or incite others to do the same which is abusive, insulting, mocking, or disruptive.
- Teams are expected to play at their best at all points during any Event game and will maintain behaviors consistent with the principles of good sportsmanship, honesty, and fair play. Unfair conduct includes but is not limited to Collusion, Hacking, Exploiting, Ringing, intentional disconnection, or other cheating methods. Tournament administrators maintain the sole right in judgement for violations of these rules and standards of integrity for competitive play.
- Any person found to have engaged in any act which the tournament administrator believes breaks any of the rules in this document or does not align with the spirit of these rules, in the sole discretion of the tournament administrator, will be subject to penalty. The nature and extent of the penalties imposed will be in the sole discretion of the tournament administrators.
- All rules are open to an administrator’s interpretation and will have final say on any rulings. Rules may be changed by the administrators at any time.