– All players must have a valid ID card issued by 1 of the countries mentioned above.
– Any non-Saudi players must have a valid passport and be able to travel to Saudi Arabia if they qualify to the in-person playoffs.
– A team must consists of a minimum of five players and a maximum of one substitutes. ( 6 players per team max )
– All ranks are allowed
– Each team must assign a “Team Captain” before the beginning of the tournament. That captain will be the primary contact for communications and primary contact for all prizing.
To register, a captain is required to log into his Battlefy’s account and follow the registration procedure.
– A player is only allowed to be registered on one team’s roster during this tournament.
– After registration closes, teams will not be able to add more players to their roster.
– Inappropriate team names will be denied at any time if they do not reflect the professional standards of Challenge Arena. Effected teams will be required to change and play under another approved name.
– Players cannot use a smurf account throughout the tournament.
– If a player used another player’s account during any match, the player’s team will be immediately disqualified.
– Brackets will be decided according to team numbers.
– Teams play a Best-of-3 match throughout the tournament, and Best-of-5 in the final.
On battlefy.com, the left / upper team will pick the first match’s side.
– Team captains are responsible for giving out tournament codes for their own players.
– All teams must use their Battlefy’s tournament code for each match to confirm the results on their match page.
– Players must start within 10 minutes of the assigned match time unless a dispute to an administrator has been made. Delays beyond 10 minutes will result in forfeiture of the game.
– Teams can substitute players between games.
– Making sure no additional players are present in the lobby is the responsibility of the respective teams’ captains.
– Spectators are only allowed in match lobbies upon consent of both teams.
– Tournament staff and administrators are permitted to join and spectate at any time.
/ALL chat must be disabled for all players.
– Pause time is at maximum 20 minutes, with 10 minutes being allocated to each team for pausing.
– After the game is paused, the opposing team must be notified of the reasons of the pause.
– Teams are responsible for any of their own technical issues. Matches are to be continued as normal if any issues arise. Pause time can be used, but additional pause time for technical issues will not be awarded. A tournament administrator may assess a game restart in case of a server crash or other unforeseen circumstances.
– When one team has used 10 minutes of pause time during a game, that team needs to un-pause and continue playing, regardless of their issues.
– Contacting administrators after a game has already been agreed upon and played by both teams may result in staying as the game of record, at the tournament administrators’ discretion.
– If there is a game restart (not a rematch), the same player roster that started the game must stay on. Otherwise administrators can disqualify the team.
– In case of issues that cannot be resolved during a pause, the administrator will determine the best course of action after the game, at their own discretion and communicate the resolution to both teams.
– Tournament will be online from start to finish.
– All matches of the first stage will start at the same scheduled time. It is the team captain’s responsibility to make sure all players of their team join the game lobby through tournament code.
– All matches of the second stage will be streamed on ChallengeArena’s twitch channel. Therefore, all players has to be ready in Challenge Arena’s designated discord rooms 10 minutes before the match starts, discord server link : https://discord.gg/VJjCJj8
– Players may not take any action or perform any gesture directed at another player, event official, fan, or any other party or incite others to do the same which is abusive, insulting, mocking, or disruptive.
– Teams are expected to play at their best at all points during any Event game and will maintain behaviors consistent with the principles of good sportsmanship, honesty, and fair play. Unfair conduct includes but is not limited to Collusion, Hacking, Exploiting, Ringing, intentional disconnection, or other cheating methods. Tournament administrators maintain the sole right in judgement for violations of these rules and standards of integrity for competitive play.
– Any person found to have engaged in any act which the tournament administrator believes breaks any of the rules in this document or does not align with the spirit of these rules, in the sole discretion of the tournament administrator, will be subject to penalty. The nature and extent of the penalties imposed will be in the sole discretion of the tournament administrators.
– All rules are open to an administrator’s interpretation and will have final say on any rulings. Rules may be changed by the administrators at any time.